Sunday, January 27, 2013

Welcome to New Bethlehem

Ahhh. New Bethlehem. New Beth is a fictional planet in the story of Raegen and RJ in Space. (scroll down and you can see them in a alternate cover I did,--- that alternate cover became the main cover after Mr. Collins saw it --- but I digress). Back to New Beth. I studied up and figured out how to give the planet a realistic look. I you look The land masses are actually the same as in Mr. Collin's original design. Rich Collins designed his entire children's book in MS Powerpoint. NOW that is TALENT AND SKILL!  I dont have the patients of time to argue with PPT that long. I am very pleased on how New Beth came out. This background will replace the one on the Alternate cover me and Dony did. If you have not got it yet, please support Rich Collins buy purchasing a copy of Raegen and RJ in space for a kid you love. They make great bed time stories for toddlers and elementary age kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment