Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Steel City's Finest...or Worst.

Darrin Johsnon a.k.a SMASHING JOHNSON

Shannon Meredith O'Keefe a.k.a BLITZ

Steel City's Finest, or worst  (It depends on how you look at it). But what I can say is that these two are a lot of fun to draw. Blitz and Smashing Johnson are two of the protagonists that I hope that you will love to hate in HellYeah! Phil Knox has brought these two to life in the script, I just I can keep it going drawing them. Whats mostly cool about them is that I used two of the personal trainers at my gym as character references. I  made a drill for myself: I studied them from afar and tried to draw from memory for concept art. I have some facial changes to make, and they are not exact replicas of the "real" people, nor do the fictional comic character's narcissistic personalities in ANY WAY reflect the actual models. The real people are awesome folks and great trainers real MOTIVATORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment