Saturday, August 27, 2016

ILD 230 Project #1 - Just another screwdriver


This project was for technical illustration. Finally something I can draw without getting frustrated. I have spent many late nights, early mornings and times in between trying to come up with technical drawings for various client projects. So when Jedi Master Moyers assigned the padawans of Ai Atlanta in technical drawing class to make a technical drawing of an ordinary item I was like “score!”

I pick the Black and Decker electric screw driver. I am intimately familiar with this item because it’s the “go to” tool in my tool box. I’ve owned a lot of them. (they tend to get broken so I have to buy another about every other year).

The most challenging part was the front adjustment grommet. I think I got it though.


Final Vector Technical Drawing

Reference Image

No comments:

Post a Comment