Monday, December 10, 2012

Doodles while sitting at the GA Capitol




I am involved in a community leadership program and we had the opportunity to visit the GA Capitol and hear some of our legislators speak. Again my hand got really bored with what they were saying and started doodling ideas for the upcoming HellYeah! Project. I paid attention to what the legistlators said. I promised. I even asked questions. What I got from the meeting... money talks, votes have some input and if you want to make a difference  look back to 1776 when our country was founded believe in what the founding fathers said and stick to it. Support term limits and push for strict ethics. Most importantly, legislative office should NEVER be a career choice, it should be a calling of one who wants to serve his our her community and make it better, not to see how long one can stay in power.

No comments:

Post a Comment