Monday, December 10, 2012

beginnings of a cover

HellYeah! Here he is... walking away from it all...or is he? this idea came from the Capitol Doodles. I am going to make it into a very 70s looking action movie poster for a teaser cover. I am thinking of going with this as a costume for the graphic novel. T-Shirt, Jeans and Biker Cut Vest, there will be a scene were he is shirtless wearing his karate pants or maybe just jeans and biker boots. Dunno yet, I will leave it up to my new main man Phil Knox (the writer) to decide.

1 comment:

  1. funny part is that I noticed his Cut says LE. Why? Because I used the logo that I cleaned up for my friends motor club. Its law enforcement club and they used LE instead of MC. I was so into this illustration that I forgot to change it. I might keep it though for the Brothers Grimm MC. The LE can stand for "LoveLess Enforcers"

    ReplyDelete