Monday, September 23, 2013

Back in ACTION!

I love it when a plan comes together!
check out how this piece developed!
 blue line compositions
 inks and color render compositions
Final layout

After (what may seem to you) a break I am back in action. I want to send out a special thanks to all the Family, Friends and Fans that helped support the Soul of a Hero group fundraising campaign. We were able to raise over $2000 and SOAH will be produced and posted as a FREE webcomic! As part of the guerrilla marketing strategy, I offered as a last minute perk at for Onyx Con fans as well as FaceBook fans custom comic book covers! Yup for only $25 I drew commissioned custom comic book spoof covers. The colors are provided by The Jedi Colorist (Don Armstrong).   This tactic proved to be profitable and fun. But I am up to my eyeballs in commissions. The $25 deal is over for now but, if you still want to order a commission they start at $50. Get yours today, these things make great Christmas and holiday presents. Plus they help fund my comic books, cause  you know the stuff is free to read on line!

No comments:

Post a Comment