Saturday, August 27, 2016

ILD230 Project #3 - S.H.I.E.L.D. Repulsor pistol


For this project I had to create a set of instructions on how to operate a simple item. I though since I am going the S.H.I.E.L.D. genre … create a Stark A.R.C. Technology based weapon. Ok, We all know Stark Technology is not real and it’s just a NERF gun. BUT! In my mind I AM A SHIELD special agent and this is one of the weapons at my disposal to fight, terrorist mutants, bad guy super humans, and people who piss me off in general!

I created a 3d  model of the gun and then rotated it in various directions to get the correct feel of a instructional manual. (it kinda has a throw back to my digital illustrationfinal where I drew a Stormtrooper blaster)

Reference photo for the 3D model

3D WIP





No comments:

Post a Comment