Monday, March 27, 2017

Color Study 3/27/17


this is a random color study for facial hue, lighting and shading. I am struggling... I MEAN STRUGGLING with my painting in these areas. I am trying not to sink into a artist depression or block! I look at my classmates and they paint the way I want to be able to. I was able to have a good conversation with my good friend patrick and he let me borrow another book on painting. Patrick is amazing in his understanding of light and shading. I taking some of his concepts, ideas and executing them. I wont quit... Im just a little down right now....

2 comments:

  1. She is radiant! Perhaps, you are being too hard on yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to be hard on my self, Jeanee! I want to get good like you. and the only way is hard work, dedication, and practice! Thank you so much for the encouragement! You are an inspiration!

      Delete