Saturday, May 17, 2014

Back on tha Grind!

Ah it feels so good to sit at the art studio desk, listen to smooth jazz and just draw! I have been trying to get do this for over 2 months. For those of you who don't know, putting together a comic book takes a lot of work. Going from script, to breakdowns, to layouts to drawing is just very involved. I have developed a pretty good process but I never seem to have the time to put it in play. I thankful though that God has blessed me with the creativity to do this type of work. As some of you family, friends, and fans know it has been my life long dream to work for Marvel Comics. So I am putting a lot of effort into these next issues, as the pages will be subjects for my portfolio for them to review. I really want to do a good version of Misty Knight, Power Man and Iron Fist. But as for SOAH the story is developing well, I am have plotted out most of the entire web graphic novel. It will prove to be a story that is fun, interesting, action packed and will keep you on the edge of your seat wanting more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment