Friday, April 25, 2014

Daughter of the Dragon, Hero for Hire!

Here are the blue lines for the commission cover sketch for my mother. This one took a while to get to and I am thankful that she is patient with me. She said to make her a hero when she was younger. Hands down I had to use Misty Knight. Back in the day as a SteelCity Kid, when reading marvel universe, I thought that character sketch of Misty Knight reminded me of my mom back in the day. There was even a photo of her my dad took back in the early 1970s when she was holding his Smith and Wesson 357. You can support The Soul of a Hero Episode #2 by purchasing a commission sketch, this go around we will be drawing you as any comic book hero you want, AND a printed on high resolution poster AND a YOU as a SUPERHERO on a T SHIRT! HOW COOL IS THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment