Monday, April 22, 2013

all good things...

here is my initial blue lines for R&RJ Final Mission. This is the cover of the last of the series. It is set in the story's future and the children are now adults. It was fun aging them. It challenged me drawing characters that were children and not I am having to draw them as adults and its FUN! I wanted both of them to have a more weathered mature and surly look. Raegan actually is showing teeth when she smiles (i guess she realized that its the last cover so she should try). RJ even got rid of his usurious, "guess what I just did" sneer. The idea ws to show both of them more mature and that they got rid of their childish monikers.  Honestly I like my blue lines better than my finals on most projects. The blue lines seem free and flowing. Something about pencils (even digital) that say "art" to me. Please support Rich Collins and buy the series for a kid that you know.They are fun kids books that make great bedtime stories. Rich has been a blessing to me and my art partner Dony, so please be a blessing to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment